Humminbird HELIX9 Mega SI Color Fishfinder GPS G2N
Please CLICK here to download this handy SOLIX-HELIX Product Comparison Chart
Humminbird HELIX 9 CHIRP MEGA SI GPS G2N Model: 410090-1
- Exclusive Multi-Range Chirp -- View low, mid and high Chirp ranges, either individually or all at once.
- 360 Imaging - We have you surrounded. 360 Imaging allows you to isolate your sweep, see 5 preset views or see all around you.
- SwitchFire Sonar -- Take command of how your sonar returns appear with our Clear and Max Modes.
- Two beams combine for great detail and a wide coverage area. Use the narrow beam for high-accuracy returns and bottom. Use the wide beam when you want a larger search area.
- GPS antenna built into the head unit
- Up-gradable Software -- Access software updates to enhance the performance of your Humminbird unit through our My Humminbird section of the site.
- Provides bright, crystal-clear images for easy viewing in harsh sunlight.
- Contour XD is their built-in base map cartography that covers 3,000 US lakes with depth contours and many other locations without contours.
- Rig up the ultimate fishing system. Use our 5-Port Ethernet switch to link together multiple Humminbird head units or share transducers.
- Browser Built-In -- Surf the web, monitor weather and stay connected from the dock, offshore waters and in between.
- Dual SD Card Slots -- Use one slot for advanced cartography and the other to save screenshots, sonar recordings and waypoints.
- NMEA 2000 ready - Boat performance, weather or water conditions, make sense of it all with our networking solutions
- i-Pilot Link is an integrated GPS Trolling System available on select Minn Kota Ulterra, Terrova and PowerDrive V2 motors which enable your motor and Humminbird to communicate.
- Make a map where there is no map. Our patent pending AutoChart Live allows you to create digital, detailed maps live and on the water. You can also use it to enhance your existing charts.
- SmartStrike takes you straight to the action by showing you where the fish are biting at any given moment.
- Take wireless control of your Humminbird with our new Bluetooth Remote and Dongle.
- Xtreme Depth Sonar -- Reach a new low. Find Fish and habitat other sounders can't touch. 50kHz goes deep and wide and 200 kHz delivers high-accuracy returns of baitfish and gamefish.
- Down Imaging Sonar -- Get a fish-eye's view of what's happening below your boat. Incredible images are created with High-frequency sound waves.
- Side Imaging Sonar -- Gain a 180° side to side perspective on the world below the surface.
?The HELIX 9 CHIRP MEGA SI GPS G2N features a large 9" display with LED backlight, CHIRP-ing MEGA Side Imaging, MEGA Down Imaging and 2D sonar. Includes GPS chartplotting, built-in Bluetooth, Ethernet networking capabilities, AutoChart Live with depth, vegetation and bottom hardness mapping, and unit cover.
455kHz Side Imaging provides 800 ft of side to side coverage.
455kHz Down Imaging works to a depth of 400 feet.
1.2 MHz Side Imaging provides 250 feet of side to side coverage.
1.2 MHz Down Imaging works to a depth of 125 feet
*Optional 50 kHz transducers available for extreme deepwater. Specifications
|Display size||9 in diagonal|
|Display resolution||800 x 480|
|Display type||Color TFT|
|Display colors grayscale||16-bit|
|Standard sonar||CHIRP/Side Imaging/Down Imaging/DualBeam PLUS|
|Standard sonar coverage||20°, 60° & (2) 86° & (2) 55° @ -10db (Total of 180°)|
|Standard sonar frequencies||200/83/455/800|
|Target separation||2.5 in|
|Power output RMS||1000 watts*|
|Power output peak to peak||8000 watts*|
|Depth capability||1500 ft, 3500 ft*|
|Waypoints, Routes, Tracks/Points||2,750, 47, 50/20,000|
|Optional mapping||Humminbird, Navionics+, Navionics Platinum|
|Heading sensor GPS||Optional|
|External GPS Antenna||Not supported|
|Input Voltage||10.8 - 20vDC|
|Input Draw||2.5 amps|
|Dimensions||Gimbal Mount:13.44"W x 7.12"H x 4.20"D|
Indash Mount:13.44"W x 7.12"H x 3.99"D
What's in the Box:
- HELIX 9 CHIRP MEGA SI GPS G2N
- Mounting bracket
- XM 9 20 MSI T